Health checks are valuable to both the organisation and the employee, providing tangible evidence that your organisation genuinely cares about employee wellbeing while also ensuring a healthy and productive workplace.
Why conduct employee health screening?
This proactive type of testing offers many benefits for both your organisation and employees.
- For employees
- Can identify health issues employees may not be aware of
- Leads to feelings of positivity towards your company - your staff feel valued
- For employers
- Improves staff productivity and staff job satisfaction
- Reduces staff absenteeism due to illness
Test packages can be tailored to suit the needs of your organisation
- General Health Check: to determine an employee’s general health risk factors.
- Expanded General Check-Up: also includes vitamin and further biochemical testing.
- Full Pathology Health Screen: comprehensive health screen incorporating multiple investigations.
Clinical Labs can customise the package of tests required to suit the needs of your organisation and employees.
Flexible collection options
Working together with Clinical Labs you can choose which method of collection works best for your organisation:
On-site Collection – A time-saving method where a qualified Clinical Labs collector visits your workplace to collect and transfer samples to one of our NATA-accredited labs for analysis.
Clinical Labs Collection Centre – Employees can visit one of our 900 conveniently located collection centres. These can be found via clinicallabs.com.au/location.
For more information on the employee health screening services offered by Clinical Labs, download the brochure below.