Please select your view
The Organix Comprehensive Profile is a nutritional test providing insights into organic acids and a view into the body’s cellular metabolic processes. Additionally, children’s reference ranges are designed to provide more accurate paediatric nutritional evaluations. Identifying metabolic blocks that can be treated nutritionally allows individual tailoring of interventions that maximise patient responses and lead to improved patient outcomes.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Genova tests are NOT self-collect kits. Blood samples must be collected from a Clinical Labs Accredited Collection Centre however urine and stool samples may be self-collect samples. Full details and instructions are included in the kit along with how to find your nearest collection centre as well contact information if you require assistance.
1 x Clear-cap plastic vial with thymol preservative
1 x Disposable Pipette
Clean collection container (NOT included in kit)
1 x Absorbent pad
Personal Health Assessment Form
Biohazard bag with side pocket
Padded Postage Satchel
- It is not necessary to discontinue nutritional supplements prior to this specimen collection. Abnormalities that may be found will reveal special needs that have not been met by recent dietary and supplemental intake.
- Decrease fluid intake to avoid excessive dilution of the urine
- For adults, restrict intake to 8oz. glasses or less for 24 hours
- Make sure that no more than 8oz. of this is consumed after 8:00PM the evening prior to urine collection
- Do not collect urine during menstruation
- Vial contains preservative – Do Not Rinse