Please select your view
The CDSA Level 1 is a comprehensive assessment of the microbiological environment of the gut. It includes Macroscopic, Microscopic, Bacteriology, Mycology (Yeasts), and Parasitology assessment. This test reports on both pathogenic and beneficial flora.
This test is a breakdown of the microflora of the gut and is best referred for when assessing a general overview of microflora health.
• 50ml plastic stool jar
• 1 x specimen bag
• 2 x sample jar (one yellow lid & one green lid)
• Padded postage satchel
• If you are currently taking antibiotics, only proceed with this collection two weeks after you have finished the course of the antibiotic therapy.
• Follow your usual diet prior to collecting the stool sample for testing.
• The stool sample should be collected in the morning; otherwise the first movement of the day.
• Natural laxatives can be used if constipation is problem. This includes herbal and nutritional supplements. Do not use pharmaceutical laxatives as these medication can alter results.