Please select your view
CDSA 2 comprises all the components of the CDSA Level 1 and also incorporates important biomarkers that assess digestion. These Digestive Biomarkers assess the biochemistry of carbohydrate, fat and protein breakdown and absorption as well as an overview of bowel pH and Short Chain Fatty Acids status.
This will give a comprehensive overview of gut health and digestion in general. This test is ideal when wishing to ascertain a general overview of gut function.
• 50ml plastic stool jar
• 1 x specimen bag
• 2 x sample jar (one yellow lid & one green lid)
• Padded postage satchel
• If you are currently taking antibiotics, only proceed with this collection two weeks after you have finished the course of the antibiotic therapy.
• Follow your usual diet prior to collecting the stool sample for testing.
• The stool sample should be collected in the morning; otherwise the first movement of the day.
• Natural laxatives can be used if constipation is problem. This includes herbal and nutritional supplements. Do not use pharmaceutical laxatives as these