Please select your view
CDSA Levels 4 encompasses all the CDSA markers. It includes Macroscopy, Microscopy, Digestive Biomarkers, Bacteriology, Mycology and a 3 day Parasitology. This test provides all the benefits of the other levels of CDSA and is indicated when a comprehensive gut assessment is required.
This test is particularly indicated for patient’s needing a comprehensive overview of digestive health and for patient’s that present with symptoms of parasitic infection. The 3 day parasitology included with this test increases the likelihood of parasitic detection.
• 50ml brown plastic stool jar
• 1 x specimen bag
• 1 x green lid sample jar (with preservative)
• 3 x yellow lid sample jar
• Padded postage satchel
• If you are currently taking antibiotics, only proceed with this collection two weeks after you have finished the course of the antibiotic therapy.
• Follow your usual diet prior to collecting the stool sample for testing.
• The stool sample should be collected in the morning; otherwise the first movement of the day.
• Natural laxatives can be used if constipation is problem. This includes herbal and nutritional supplements. Do not use pharmaceutical laxatives as these medication can alter results.
• If you have trouble collecting a stool over 3 consecutive days, it is acceptable to collect them within a maximum of 5 days from the first collection day, making sure the specimen is sent back as soon as the final collection is completed.