Please select your view
The ONE Profile is a unique combination of nutritional tests that provides an analysis of key nutritional biomarkers in one convenient urine collection. Requiring only a first morning void urine collection, the ONE profile nutritional test is a convenient patient-friendly way to assess the functional need for antioxidants, B-vitamins, minerals, digestive support, and amino acids. Insights gained from the ONE profile nutritional test allows clinicians to target nutritional therapies to the precise needs of their patients.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Genova tests are NOT self-collect kits. Blood samples must be collected from a Clinical Labs Accredited Collection Centre however urine and stool samples may be self-collect samples. Full details and instructions are included in the kit along with how to find your nearest collection centre as well contact information if you require assistance.
Foam Insulator Box
Padded Postage Satchel
1 x Blue-top Amber tube
1 x Green-top preservative tube
1 x Green-top urine tube
1 x Pipette
1 x Absorbent Pad
- Abnormal kidney function or use of diuretics may influence test results. This test should not be performed on individuals with kidney disorders. In addition, certain medicines may impact test results. Do not change the use of medications unless instructed by your healthcare practitioner.
- 4 days before the test discontinue all of the following (unless instructed otherwise by your practitioner): Non-essential medications including acetaminophen and over-the-counter cold remedies; any vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbal supplements taken regularly – including enhanced sports drinks, energy drinks, and vitamin waters.
- 2 days before the test: (unless instructed otherwise by your practitioner): discontinue creatine, alpha-ketoglutarate, and malic acid supplements, as well as citrate, malate, or orotate forms of minerals.
- 24 hours before the test: Avoid eating or drinking any products containing aspartame and monosodium glutamate (MSG), and avoid over-consuming any single food. Otherwise, eat your usual diet. Limit fluid intake to eight 8-ounce glasses of fluid over a 24 hour period.
- Female patients should not collect urine during a menstrual period.
- Fast overnight (at least 8 hours) prior to urine collection