- Relevant statistical data presented in user friendly charts
- Opportunity to compare personal performance with peers (confidentially)
- Provision of relevant data and feedback to help identify areas for practice development
- Better health outcomes and improved doctor-patient relationship
- Advancement of prognostic skills
- Acquisition of CPD points
- Complete Australian Clinical Labs' Surgical Skin Audit registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (03) 9538 6760.
Submitting Cases for the Program
- Once registered, special skin excision evaluation request forms will be sent to your specified address. The forms have been designed to be used in conjunction with most practice management software packages.
- When making a pathology request it is important that you record clinical data on the reverse side of the form.
- Our report includes downloadable charts & tables to support educational outcome for participants. You will
also be able to review your progress against your peers and in contrast to the state and national benchmarks, all confidentially.
Obtaining continuing professional development points
To be eligible to obtain RACGP QI & CPD points, participants must complete an evaluation form. These activities, along with monitored continued improvement over 2 intervals will be submitted to the RACGP for 40 Category 1 points or to the ACRRM for 30 PRDP points.
Please note: Taking part in the program does not guarantee the allocation of points. This activity is approved by the RACGP for 40 Cat 1 CPD QI points (Activity number 82478) and ACRRM 30 PRDP points (ID number 7762). Australian Clinical Labs is an approved activity provider with the RACGP - AAP # 626080.