Australian Clinical Labs has a strong commitment to quality in all aspects of our service. We aim to continuously improve our service and customer satisfaction by putting patient care first in everything we do. Our core values support our commitment to meeting quality standards and accreditation. We maintain consistency across our network of laboratories and collection centres to ensure that the same service level is experienced at all facilities.
Our facilities have achieved accreditation and compliance by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) and Lloyds Register of Quality Assurance (LRQA) with the following standards:
- AS15189 Medical Laboratories, Requirements for Quality and Competence
- AS17025 General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- AS 4308
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Requirements
- Australia/New Zealand Guidelines for Transfusion Laboratory Practice
- National Pathology Accreditation Advisory Council Guidelines and
- Australian Quarantine & Inspection Service
Accreditation is achieved by maintaining laboratories and associated services at a high standard. We do this through participation in external quality assurance programs with the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (RCPA) and other program providers; Maintaining a comprehensive Internal Quality Control Program in all areas of testing; Commitment to training and continual professional development for our staff.
Please Note: Every test result is subject to some degree of error. Estimates of measurement uncertainty (MU) provide information about how large this error might be. As such, MU is an important part of a reported result, MU for specific tests are available upon request.
Terms & Conditions
If you enter into an agreement for services with Australian Clinical Labs, you agree to the following:
- Australian Clinical Labs must receive the full amount of the charges within the terms set out on your Australian Clinical Labs invoice.
- Payments can be made by credit card, BPAY or by cheque as outlined on the Australian Clinical Labs invoice.
- If you have an enquiry or dispute regarding the service, please contact us by using one of the options under the Contact Us tab on our website or visit https://www.clinicallabs.com.au/contact-us/
- All credit card payments are processed using the Commonwealth Bank Australia (CBA) portal and will be processed in AUD.
Billing or Payment enquiries and disputes for payments via the Commonwealth Bank Australia (CBA) portal
You may lodge a Billing or Payment Dispute if you, consider that there is an error in the amount of an invoice payable by you to Australian Clinical Labs . You must immediately notify Australian Clinical Labs in writing to: AccountsReceivable.Pathology@clinicallabs.com.au.
In the instance where a refund is required for duplicate payments by you, Australian Clinical Labs will endeavour to process these promptly. Overpayments made by credit card using the Commonwealth Bank Australia (CBA) portal, will be returned to you where possible using the same portal. The approximate turn-around times are 1 to 5 business days for credit cards and once a month for cheques and BPay payments.
You may dispute a transaction within 60 days of the date the transaction occurred.
Privacy in relation to payments via the Commonwealth Bank Australia (CBA) portal
Australian Clinical Labs does not collect or store any credit card information you provide to Commonwealth Bank Australia (CBA).