Life insurance companies regularly require applicants to undergo routine medical examinations and pathology testing before approving insurance cover.
Australian Clinical Labs has extensive experience and expertise in assisting providers to assess the health risks of insurance applicants via our high-quality pathology testing and timely reporting.
What do we test for?
Our highly skilled pathologists, scientists and NATA-accredited laboratories conduct comprehensive pathology analysis to support the assessment of applicants for numerous medical conditions. Tests may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Full Blood Examination (FBE)
- Hepatitis A, B and C serology
- HIV serology
- Liver and Renal Function tests
- Glucose levels
- Lipid Profile Test (for Cholesterol, Triglycerides HDL (“good” cholesterol) and LDL (“bad” cholesterol))
- Routine Urine Analysis
- Plasma Cotinine (tobacco dependence)
Other tests are available on request.
For more information on the insurance-related testing services offered by Clinical Labs, download the brochure below.
Contact our Commercial team today to find out more