Now integrated with eOrders for a total paperless solution
Clinical Labs eResults is a simple, smart and customisable platform that provides clinicians with fast, online access to patient results 24 hours a day.
- Access real-time results 24/7
- eOrders available at the click of a button
- A myriad of functions accessible now
- Constant platform enhancements
- Set up alerts for urgent results
- Fast paperless patient results
- No PMS required
- Customise your eResults experience
Our eHealth team are continually adding enhancements and extra functionality to eResults to improve the experience for our referrers. See below for what's new in our latest release.
With our new eResults update, you can now toggle between Table View and Chart View when reviewing Cumulative patient results, ideal for identifying visual trends in historical patient data. Chart View allows you to cycle through graphs of individual tests of a panel, download your charts as a print-ready pdf, and easily zoom in or out or move left or right using the on-screen control panel or your mouse.
In-app Doctor Notifications for Mobile App Users
If you use the Mobile App version of eResults, you can now receive your important patient result updates via mobile app push notifications, in addition to the SMS and email options. Simply enable notifications for eResults on your device, then navigate to the eResults ‘Notifications Settings’ page to configure your preferences.
eOrders Now Available on the eResults Mobile App!
Our popular eOrders engine is now available as a built-in feature in the eResults Mobile App. eOrders allows you to order new pathology tests and generate a printable request form or send it directly to your patient via SMS or email.
Take advantage of eResults' built-in features
There are many intuitive functions of eResults that you will find useful in your practice including:
- Direct access to eOrders - order patient pathology with the click of a button.
- Doctor Notifications – choose which results you receive notifications for, and how often. Includes urgent, abnormal, cardiac results and many more.
- Add-on Tests – add-on eligible tests to specimens that have been stored in our laboratories for a predefined time.
- Cumulative View – view complete patient history on a single screen.
- Advanced Downloading/Print Options – including the ability to download/print specific panels across multiple episodes.
Optional extras also include:
- Preview Mode – allows you to quickly preview results from the home screen.
- Multifactor Authentication – prompts the user to enter a 6-digit code upon login for an extra layer of security.
- Automatic Refresh of Results
Download the eResults mobile app
As a registered eResults user, you can download our user-friendly eResults Mobile App, giving you the same great eResults experience on your device, including biometric support for easier login – perfect if you require quick access to results on the go.
The eResults Mobile App is available to download now on the Google Play store for Android and the App Store for iOS. Simply search for ‘Australian Clinical Labs’ or ‘eResults’.
Remember to update your eResults app to access all the latest features!
Register for eResults today via our online verification tool
- To register for eResults online, CLICK HERE.
- If you're already registered, LOG IN using your username (or account email) and password.