Introducing our new & improved eResults app
The easiest way to access patients' results on the go!
Includes all the features of the eResults web portal, with the added bonus of a simple pull-down to refresh patient results.
The new eResults app is available to download now from
Search for 'eResults' on the Apple App Store & the Google Play Store.
If you're not already registered for eResults, it's quick and easy to set up; simply CLICK HERE to register today!
Please note: If you are still using the legacy app, please upgrade to the new version as the legacy mobile app will no longer be updated.
eResults web portal
Saving you time by simplifying the way you access patients' results.
Clinical Labs’ eResults is a secure and intuitive web portal that provides referrers with remote access to patients’ pathology results 24 hours a day.
Our new, upgraded eResults web portal is a major step up in terms of usability, with a much faster, easier and smarter interface. If you already have an eResults username and password, then you can log in today to start using the new and improved eResults.
The features of our upgraded eResults web portal include:
- An intuitive design that highlights recent and unread patient results
- Quicker and more intelligent search for patients and tests
- Single-click episode view: Ability to view all results at once for a patient episode
- Cumulative view: See the complete patient history, for a particular test, on the one screen
- Provider-based search: Use drop-down menu to filter results by provider/clinic
- Choose to sort patient episodes by: "Date collected,"Date ordered" or most recent report "Date updated"
- Ability to print specific panels across multiple patient episodes
- Advanced report downloading options, including 'print compressed report' feature
- Adaptable to different device screen sizes – mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop screens
Homepage: Unread results are highlighted.
Episode View: All results for a patient episode displayed with a single mouse click.
Cumulative View: All past history for a specific test displayed in a single view.
Start using the new eResults today!
- If you already have an eResults username and password click here to start using the new and improved eResults today.
- If you're not already registered, it’s quick to do so at clinicallabs.com.au/register/eHealth/
- For any questions on registering for eResults, please call our friendly eHealth Support Team on 1300 669 961 (or 1300 367 674 for WA).