Clinical Labs is conducting COVID-19 testing and COVID-19 Collection is available from selected collection centres in South Australia. Please see below for the current list of COVID-19 testing centres. You can also search for a COVID-19 centre near you by selecting 'COVID-19 Centre' from the 'All Facilities' drop down menu on our location finder. These centres are exclusively for COVID-19 collection - no other pathology tests are being collected at these sites. This list is subject to change - please refer back to this webpage for the latest updates.
NO REFERRAL FORM REQUIRED. NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY.
|1 Butler Boulevard, Adelaide Airport||5950||0419 583 599||
Mon-Fri: 7am - 6pm
|108 Beach Road||5165||08 8186 2038||
Mon-Fri: 8am - 5pm
|975 North East Road||5092||08 8265 7635||
Mon-Fri: 8am - 4pm
|8/138 Bridge Road||5095||0418 479 728||Mon-Fri: 8am - 4pm
Clinical Labs can receive specimens from mildly unwell patients. Acutely unwell patients should be referred to the local ED, with the recommendation to call ahead.
For general questions or information about Coronavirus please call:
National Coronavirus Health Information Line - 1800 020 080.
To speak to a Clinical Labs customer service team member call 1300 453 688.
Many countries are requesting that international travellers complete a COVID-19 PCR and/or Antibody Test before boarding their flight.
Clinical Labs is now offering travellers the ability to purchase the below COVID-19 tests for travel through our secure web portal (store.clinicallabs.com.au).
- COVID-19 PCR Test for Travel
- Combined COVID-19 PCR and Antibody (IgG and IgM) Test
These tests are available for asymptomatic travellers only and there is no Medicare rebate available. A doctor's referral is not required. Travellers are emailed a referral form once they purchase their test.
Travellers can order a test by:
- Visiting store.clinicallabs.com.au where they create an account, and order and pay for their test.
- Travallers are then sent a confirmation email that contains the receipt/referral.
- They need to print this out and take with them to a Clinical Labs Travel Collection Centre (see clinicallabs.com.au/travel for listing), along with a form of photo ID (passport or driver’s licence).
- After completing the test, their sample will be processed within 24 hours and they will be sent an SMS notification when their result is ready.
- Travellers then log back into store.clinicallabs.com.au where they can view their result by downloading a pdf and print this as required by the relevant travel authority.
Information updated 27.11.20 4:47pm EST.