Clinical Labs is offering workplace COVID-19 testing to help organisations stop the spread of asymptomatic COVID-19 amongst staff and customers.
Asymptomatic testing for COVID-19 can help alleviate employers’ fears of the virus rapidly and unknowingly circulating through their organisation, as well as being passed on to their customers and risking public health.
Results of COVID-19 testing are provided to the organisation and any positive results sent on to the state-based government disease control centre where guidance and support on managing the positive result and contact-tracing are provided.
If a case is detected through systematic workplace COVID-19 testing, the organisation will be in a much better position to investigate, manage and control the situation, giving the much-needed additional time to react before it becomes a major concern.
To make an enquiry for your organisation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How does it work?
- Your organisation can choose to perform a one-off test to screen employees, or alternatively opt to test at regular intervals.
- Clinical Labs will provide you with personalised, pre-filled request forms for your use; these can be made available as a PDF.
- Your staff can then choose from one of our specialised COVID-19 Centres, where the procedure will be safely completed by one of our trained and professional collectors. Any necessary protective personal equipment (PPE) will be provided by Clinical Labs.
- To locate our COVID-19 collection centres, please visit clinicallabs.com.au/location/ and select 'COVID-19 Centre' from the 'All Facilities' dropdown menu.
- Confidential results and invoices will be made available to the organisation's designated HR or OH&S representative.
Please note: we have other collection options available under certain circumstances - please enquire when you contact us and we will help you find the best method for your organisation.
As with all our testing, our laboratories are accredited to the highest international standards by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) and the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (RCPA) and boast world-class experience and reputation.
To make an enquiry about workplace COVID-19 testing for your organisation, please email us at email@example.com