If your practice is using MedicalDirector Clinical version 3.18 or later, Clinical Labs' eOrders now features an add-on that supports your Telehealth consultation service.
So now, when you order pathology, eOrders can automatically deliver the electronic pathology request directly to your remote patient, without you having to follow up on the notification. Your patient will receive everything they need to complete their test.
Our new eOrders update will simplify your Telehealth consultations:
- Quick and effortless: e-Orders will pre-fill the patient email address from MedicalDirector patient records, and with your confirmation, will automatically send the details direct to the patient.
- Patient-friendly: your patient will receive a clear and professional email with everything they need to take their pathology test, including the electronic request form, instructions, and a personalised link so they can find a nearby collection centre near their home address.
- Easy to re-send patient request: if a patient loses their electronic request form, the built-in ‘Resend Email’ function allows you to simply search under previous requests and resend it.
For further instructions view our new eOrders brochure here
The new and improved version of eOrders for MedicalDirector Clinical v3.18 and above will save you valuable time when ordering pathology by:
- Allowing you to easily view patient pathology request history
- Using a predictive search function
- Intelligently predicting your preferred test combinations
- Suggesting additional tests, based on the latest recommendations
- Allowing you to drag and drop any test or recommended group of tests to your 'Favourites' list
- Allowing you to request that other doctors receive a copy of the results
- Sending a digital request to Clinical Labs and allowing you to print a copy for your patient
Upgrade today by simply following the 3 easy steps below.
Available for MedicalDirector Clinical 3.18+.
For eOrders information for Best Practice and older versions of MedicalDirector CLICK HERE
Upgrade to the new version of eOrders in 3 easy steps:
For more detailed instructions please click the 'How to Upgrade' button below. For technical queries call 1300 669 961.
The new version of eOrders is currently only available for MedicalDirector Clinical 3.18+.